how to sell gift cards
We'll purchase your unused gift cards at up to 92% of its value.
Sell your gift cards for cash. We will send you a check, deposit funds via
ACH or PayPal deposit, or offer even more value by trading your card for a gift card from one of our partners. Payments are sent within 1-2 days of order approval.
Selling a gift card to CardCash is easy. We'll guide you through these simple steps:
- Select the link "Sell Gift Card" at the top of any page of CardCash.
- Enter details about your gift card - the Merchant, card balance and quantity.
- Select if you want to mail-in your card or sell your card online. (online option is not available for all merchants)
- You will receive an offer for your card, which will vary based on the payout option you select. Choose from these payment options:
Enter your card number and pin.
Sign In to CardCash - if you are new, it is easy to create an account.
You may be asked to verify your identity. This is to ensure the safety of all our members.
If you selected the "Mail-In" option print the packing slip and mail the cards to us.
If you're mailing high value gift cards (or lots of them), we suggest you purchase a tracking service at your local post office to ensure your gift cards arrive safely. CardCash is not responsible for a gift card until it arrives at our facility.
Once we receive your order, your card balance will be checked, and a payment will be issued.
- ACH Deposit
- Deposit into a PayPal account
- Trade card for one of our partner Gift Cards, We are constantly adding new payout options, so be sure to check for the most up to date options.
CardCash is the web's largest secured gift card exchange. We've helped thousands of people get what they really want by converting their unwanted gift cards into cash and by offering big savings on discounted gift cards in return.
Our CardCash Guarantee:
- All transactions guaranteed
- Always free shipping
- No fees
- No expiration dates
We have been endorsed by major media outlets including:
Accepted Gift Cards
- Inc. 500
- CNN Money
- CBS News
- Daily Finance
- Money Watch
- We currently accept gift cards from more than 1000 different merchants at CardCash, and we add new merchants all the time.
- Depending on the merchant, we accept plastic cards, E-Cards, and merchandise credits.
- You can sell a gift card to CardCash that has been partially used; it does not need to be brand new or have a full dollar value (i.e. we take gift cards with a value of $41.26 as well as $45.00).
- We do not accept the following cards: cards with expiration dates, cards registered to a specific user, promotional gift cards, damaged or unsellable cards (illegible card number or PIN), unapproved retailers.
- CardCash reserves the right to change merchant acceptance policies at any time.
We make you the best offer we can for your gift card based on a variety of factors including: merchant popularity, seasonality, denomination, and market conditions.
We issue payment within 1-2 business days.
You can track the status of your payment in your account dashboard.
To receive payment through PayPal, you must have a confirmed email address with PayPal.
If your email address has not already been confirmed, please Sign In to your PayPal account and click on the "Confirm email address" link under the Notifications section of the PayPal My Account Overview page. Please follow the instructions on that page.
In some instances, we may require you to verify your identity before your sale can be completed. Once your account is verified in our system you will not need to be verified again unless your CardCash account information changes.
If your order requires identity verification, you may be contacted either through the phone number you provided on your CardCash account or by email. Please note that your order will be processed only after verification is completed.
We've got you covered! Please consult the CardCash Guarantee to learn more about the protections we provide, and don't hesitate to email us at [email protected] so we may help resolve any issues you may encounter.