PII, as used in US privacy law and information security, is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact,
or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form,
enter information on our site or otherwise interact with our services. The information we collect is used to process orders, detect and prevent fraud,
track trends and better understand how users interact with our services.
Information automatically collected when you browse or use our Site includes but is not limited to: device type, browser, operating system,
IP address, Device geolocation, device ID, internet service provider, the search engine used, referring sites, social media accounts
that may be linked to you, and the websites you have accessed before, during and immediately after visiting or using our services.
We can also ask you to provide additional information including:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, mailing billing and shipping addresses, fax or phone number
- Payment and financial information, such as credit or other payment card information, and bank account information.
- Social Security Number, tax ID or EIN number
- Unique identifiers such as user name, account number, or password; and,
- Preference information such as product wish lists, order history, or marketing preferences.
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, or business type.
- Demographic information, such as age, gender, interests and ZIP code;
We may also combine the information you provide with information from third-party sources. For example, we may confirm your
address with the postal service or verify your personal information with a credit-reporting agency or other fraud prevention
methods or services. We will treat the combined information in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
We use "cookies" that collect non personal information for internal uses as described above. You have the option to
delete and decline in your cookie setting, but please note that this may prevent you from using some features of our service.
Protecting your information
Our website, servers and systems are scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your
visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks. We use encryption and other accepted industry standards to
secure the transmission of data. All credit card transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We will not share Personal Information with third parties without your permission, except for the Permitted Purposes, as defined below.
We may, however, use any information we have gathered from or about you, including but not limited to Personal Information, for our own
internal business purposes, such as determining ways and methods of improving our services and Products.
"Permitted Purposes" shall mean any of the following:
- Complying with applicable laws and law enforcement requests, with regulatory authorities, courts, and governmental agencies to
comply with legal orders, legal or regulatory requirements, and government requests;
- In order to take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud or other abuses of our services.
- Investigating any disputed charges.
- Fulfilling your product or service request and providing you with a business or technical support function.
- Various methods of fraud detection and prevention.
- Hosting, developing, and maintaining our service, our database, and enhancing our network information.
- Creating and publishing reports on trend and patterns for business-related practices.
- Satisfying requirements for promotions and sweepstakes in which you have participated.
- The transfer of our assets in the event of sale, merger, acquisition by another company, or the sale of all or a portion of our assets.
We may disclose or sell such information as an asset of the company in conjunction with the sale to a third party of our company or portion of our assets.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice.
This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users,
so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law,
enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website. However we may provide links that can take you to other
websites that may be useful for you.
We use Google Analytics on our website. Google uses DART cookies to enable it to serve ads to our users based on
previous visits to our site and other sites on the Internet as well as provides us with demographics and interests reporting.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out
by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Protecting Children's Online Privacy
We do not specifically market to children under 13. And request that such minors do not share personal information on our site.
responsibility to fully read and understand our policy and all updates, modifications, and amendments. If we make any changes
990 Cedarbridge Avenue
Brick, New Jersey 08723
Last Edited on 2016-06-23