Now that the Prime Day dare has been “revealed”, we know you can’t wait for July 16th at 3 PM. Have you started thinking about what you’re going to buy yet? We have. Here are a couple of tips on how to save more, and how to save smarter, this Prime Day.
1. Add the items you’re interested in – to your wish list. Amazon will notify you as soon as that item goes on sale.
2. Did you know that Amazon Prime allows you to sign up for a 30-day free trial? sign up now and get all the prime perks free for the next 30 days. Don’t like it? Shut down your account as soon as Prime Day is done.
3. Price check everything. You might think you’re getting a great deal but really, it’s just your average deal. Price Grabber is a great free site to use to price check items.
4. Got a gift card lying around that you will never use? Exchange it with CardCash for an Amazon gift card to stock your account balance in time for the great savings.
5. Before prime Day make sure you have the Amazon app. You’ll be able to view deals and upcoming deals.
6. Make sure to check Amazons coupons, discounts, and price guarantees. Amazon has a lot of coupons, This is a great way to make sure you are maximizing your savings.
We hope you find these tips helpful, and we would love to hear how you saved money this Prime Day. Leave a comment below with your perfect Prime Day preparations.